Broad-spectrum adaptogen support for occasional mental and physical stress
Rhodiola rosea, a Siberian plant also known as Golden root, has been used traditionally for hundreds of years to help lessen mental and physical stress and to promote endurance. Animal studies indicate that the extract also appears to maintain healthy adrenal catecholamine activity during stress and provide cardioprotection by moderating stress-induced catecholamine release in the myocardium. Furthermore, Rhodiola rosea has demonstrated the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism. Rhodiola may be contraindicated for individuals taking adrenergic-blocking and anti-arrhythmic medications.
Benefits & Features
- Helps lessen mental and physical stress and promotes endurance
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism
- May promote endurance
- May help maintain healthy adrenal catecholamine activity during occasional stress
- Standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Support for occasional mental and physical stress
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, between meals
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Rhodiola rosea is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidroside
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose