Multivitamin/mineral formula for optimal health
Nutrient 950® is a complete highly bioavailable multivitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It contains bioavailable minerals, activated vitamins andantioxidants. Nutrient 950® is also available in the following formulas: without iron; without copper and iron; without copper, iron and iodine; with Vitamin K; and with N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC).
- Activated vitamins and chelated minerals for optimal absorption
- Available in formulas with and without iron, copper, iodine and vitamin K
- Formulated to be well tolerated by sensitive individuals
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Daily wellness support
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Accidental overdose: of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Nutrient 950® A without copper & iron:
A without copper & iron. Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Vitamin A at levels above 3,000 mcg (10,000 IU) can lead to serious adverse side effects, including birth defects. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Nutrient 950® -all versions:
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Beta carotene: Blakeslea trispora
- Lycopene: natural tomato concentrate
- Lutein: marigold flower extract
- Zeaxanthin: synthetic
- Vitamin C: corn dextrose fermentation
- Vitamin E: soybean
- Vitamin K (only Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K): synthetic (vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4)) and geraniol and farnesol flower extracts (vitamin K2 (MK-7)
- Vitamin D3 : cholesterol from wool fat (lanolin)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Niacinamide and inositol hexaniacinate: synthetic
- Vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate): synthetic
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal HCl): synthetic
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin): corn dextrose fermentation
- Folic acid (Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF): synthetic
- Biotin: synthetic
Minerals: naturally derived from limestone
Sources of the mineral chelates include:
- Aspartate: synthetic
- Citrate: corn dextrose fermentation
- Glycinate: synthetic
- Picolinate: synthetic
- Nutrient 950® mixed carotenoid profile typically contains 9,000 mcg beta carotene, 250 mcg lycopene, 500 mcg lutein and 100 mcg zeaxanthin