Trace mineral for connective tissue and bone support
Manganese supports numerous enzymes necessary for the utilization of biotin, thiamine, and ascorbic acid. It is a catalyst in the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol, and plays a part in protein, carbohydrate, and fat production. It is also a necessary cofactor for the endogenous antioxidant superoxide dismutase. Manganese is necessary for normal skeletal development and maintenance of connective tissue and cellular integrity. In addition, it influences the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, which comprise an important component of connective tissue.
- Helps maintain connective tissue and bone health
- Supports cellular function as enzyme cofactor
- 8 mg of manganese per capsule
- Combination of aspartate and citrate forms
- Convenient, small size capsule
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Trace mineral for connective tissue and bone support
- Manganese is sourced naturally from earthen ore.
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Aspartate is synthetic.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.