Magnesium and vitamin B6 liquid combination to support musculoskeletal, cardiometabolic and emotional health
Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including neuromuscular contractions, cardiac function, and the regulation of the acid-alkaline balance in the body. In a cross-sectional study involving 210 elderly individuals, optimal magnesium intake was associated with positive mood, lipid metabolism and lean body mass. Magnesium is necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats, as well as energy production and the utilization of calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. In a 15-year study involving almost 5,000 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. Another large cross-sectional study found that magnesium intake was positively associated with bone mineral density in certain subgroups. This vital mineral also helps utilize some vitamins, including vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin E. Magnesium (glycinate) is less likely to cause loose stools than other forms of magnesium.
- Supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and fats for energy production
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- Provides support for cognitive and neuromuscular function
- Helps with calcium metabolism and bone mineralization
- Available in a variety of highly bioavailable, chelated forms including aspartate, citrate, citrate/malate and glycinate
- Convenient capsule, powder and liquid delivery systems
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Metabolic energy support
- Cardiovascular and cognitive health
As a dietary supplement, take 1-4 capsules daily. Consume with food.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop 1-2 times daily, with meals, mixed with 8 oz water.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Magnesium glycinate liquid:
As a dietary supplement, take 2 teaspoons daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
- Magnesium is naturally derived from elemental ore
- Citrate and gluconate are produced by corn dextrose fermentation
- Aspartate, glyincate and malate are synthetic
- Vitamin B6 is synthetic
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil