Supports healthy central nervous system function, including emotional wellness and mood; may also support ovarian health
Inositol is a component of the B-complex family. Myo-inositol is the primary form of inositol found in the central nervous system. It plays an important role in cell membrane formation and serves as part of the phosphatidyl inositol secondary messenger system, supporting serotonin, norepinenephrine and cholinergic receptor function. As a result, inositol may support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior, and help lessen occasional nervous tension. Research also suggests that myo-inositol may help to support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function and reproductive system function.
- May support healthy mood, emotional wellness and behavior
- Helps lessen occasional nervous tension
- May support healthy ovulatory activity, ovarian function and reproductive system function
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Emotional wellness and ovarian health support
- Myo-inositol is derived from phytic acid from corn soaking water.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose