Supports skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness
Vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica are integral cofactors for collagen and keratin synthesis, promoting skin elasticity. Optimal levels of these nutrients, as well as folate, have been associated with healthy hair, skin and nails. Vitamin C supports skin resiliency and helps counter the effects of oxidative stress. Coenzyme Q10 also provides antioxidant support. Niacinamide and zinc promote immune function in the skin. The proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract help to stabilize collagen and elastin by moderating the proteolytic enzymes collagenase and elastase. Clinical studies indicate that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness. PABA supports the appearance of healthy hair through its effects on melanin metabolism. BioCell Collagen® is a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen, providing a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate and amino acids including lysine, proline and hydroxyproline. These structural components support the elasticity and firmness of skin. Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix. Case reports have revealed that BioCell Collagen® helped moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in the skin.
- Promotes the appearance of healthy hair
- Supports the elasticity and firmness of skin
- Provides hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix
- Promotes nail strength and thickness
- With Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, the predominant, naturally occurring form of folate in food
- Contains BioCell Collagen® , a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy hair, skin and nail support
- Vitamin C is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Niacinamide, folate (as Metafolin® , L-5-MTHF), biotin.
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) and glycinate are synthetic.
- Zinc, copper and manganese are derived from elemental ore.
- Citrate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Silica is derived from Bambusa vulgaris (bamboo) stem.
- Hydrolyzed collagen complex is derived from chicken sternal cartilage and standardized to typically provide 60% hydrolyzed collagen, 20% chondroitin sulfate and 10% hyaluronic acid.
- Grape seed extract is derived from Vitis vinifera and standardized to contain 92% polyphenols.
- CoQ10 is obtained naturally from fermentation.
- Maltodextrin and starch are derived from corn and potato
- Citrus bioflavonoids are derived from orange peel.
- Ascorbyl palmitate is derived from corn dextrose fermentation and palm oil.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.