Universally metabolized form of folate
This formula has Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), a naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate. Unlike folic acid, L-5-MTHF does not require activation by DHFR (dihydrofolate reductase) and MTHFR (methylene tetrahydrofolate reductase), enzymes that are subject to functional and genetic variations that may reduce conversion efficiency.
- Supports methylation, which maintains healthy neurotransmission, DNA synthesis and gene regulation
- Provides all of the benefits of folic acid regardless of MTHFR genetic variations
- Supports cardiovascular, cellular and neuronal health
- Available in 400 mcg and 1,000 mcg
- Offers Metafolin® L-5-MTHF, a naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Universally metabolized form of folate
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
- Metafolin® , L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF) is synthetic
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose