Supercritical CO2 extracted EPA fish oil concentrate for cardiovascular health and emotional wellness
The omega-3 essential fatty acid EPA is primarily associated with healthy arachidonic acid metabolism. In an 8-week, double-blind study using high EPA, supercritical-extracted fish oil, subjects reported support for healthy emotional well-being. In observational and epidemiological studies, higher plasma levels of EPA have been associated with healthy mood. Fish oil containing EPA has also been associated with healthy lipid metabolism, platelet function, vascular health, joint function, memory and skin health.
- Supports healthy arachidonic acid metabolism as well as overall emotional well-being
- Supports cardiovascular and connective tissue health
- An omega-3 essential fatty acid dietary supplement
- Solvent-free, CO2-based fish oil extraction using eco-friendly process with 75% fewer carbon emissions
- Convenient softgel capsule for easy dispensing
- Ages 18 and up
- Cardiovascular support
- Emotional wellness support
- Skin and joint support
- EPA Ultimate is sourced from sardines and anchovies from the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Chile. The fish oil is produced in a low temperature, oxygen-free, solvent-free, supercritical CO2 -based extraction process using advanced "green technology." This process produces 75% less carbon emissions than other methods of fatty acid extraction and purification.