Curcumin and polyphenol blend to promote mood, memory and mental sharpness
CurcumaSorb Mind offers a broad range of polyphenol compounds, including flavonoids, EGCG and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) to promote daily cognitive function and emotional wellness. Curcumin and other polyphenols support neuronal stability and function, in part by promoting healthy cytokine balance and antioxidant defenses. Several clinical studies indicate that curcumin supports positive mood, possibly through these actions and by promoting healthy serotonin and dopamine levels. Animal research suggests that polyphenols may also offer support for occasional stress and mental alertness. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial involving obese individuals, 1,000 mg of a standard curcumin extract promoted relaxation.
Curcumin is offered in this formula as the highly bioavailable Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, which utilizes proprietary phytosome technology to increase resistance to degradation in the digestive tract and to enhance absorption across the intestinal membrane. Neurophenol® is a proprietary blend providing flavonoids from standardized extracts of wild blueberry and whole grape. Animal research suggests a synergistic effect between the grape and blueberry extracts on plasma uptake. These fruits contain neuroprotective polyphenolic compounds that support healthy cognitive function and memory, targeting both vascular strength and elasticity to support healthy neuronal blood flow, as well as synaptic density and plasticity in the brain. Cell and animal studies suggest that Neurophenol® supports neuronal function in aged animals, at least in part by supporting antioxidant defenses, cytokine balance and healthy gene expression. In a multi-centered, placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind study of 200 healthy men and women between the ages of 60-70, supplementation with 600 mg Neurophenol® per day for 6 months provided significant support for episodic memory and verbal recognition memory. Green tea supports healthy neuronal function through antioxidant properties, cytokine balance and receptor function and is theorized to promote healthy hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) function. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with green tea powder was associated with positive mood.
Benefits & Features
- Promotes daily cognitive function and emotional wellness
- Offers support for mental alertness, relaxation and occasional stress‡
- Supports healthy levels of serotonin and dopamine
- Provides antioxidant defenses and cytokine balance
- Supports neuronal function
- Offers turmeric extract as the highly bioavailable Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex
- Formulated with fruit extract and green tea extract
- Part of the PureSYNAPSE™ product line
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Memory and mental sharpness
- Positive mood and emotional well-being
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
Take with food. If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- CurcumaSorb Mind offers turmeric extract as the highly bioavailable Meriva® curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, utilizing proprietary phytosome technology to enhance absorption and increase resistance to degradation in the digestive tract. The Meriva® extract is derived from Curcuma longa root and standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids
- Phospholipids are derived from soy
- Neurophenol™ is a proprietary blend providing a minimum of 85 mg flavonoids (monomers, oligomers, flavonols, anthocyanidins and phenolic acids) from whole grape (Vitis vinifera) extract and wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) fruit extract
- Maritime pine bark extract is derived from Pinus radiata and contains typically 80% proanthocyanidins
- Green tea extract is derived from Camellia sinensis leaf and standardized to contain a minimum of 90% total tea catechins and 70% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose