Highly-researched phytosterols to support healthy lipid metabolism
Phytosterols are sterol molecules, similar in structure to cholesterol, which are synthesized by plants and are present naturally in grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetable oils. In studies, phytosterols have demonstrated the ability to maintain healthy enzyme function, thus supporting healthy lipid metabolism. Traditional Western diets only provide about 200 mg phytosterols per day (based on beta-sitosterol content), an amount too low to exert this action. Recent health-conscious trends involve the incorporation of phytosterol esters into margarines and salad dressings to help promote optimal daily intake. CholestePure provides a broad spectrum of bioactive phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and brassicasterol, without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials also indicate that beta-sitosterol promotes healthy prostate function when supplemented over a 6-month period.
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Provides phytosterols without the calories and fat from margarines, spreads, or salad dressings
- Supports healthy prostate function
- A broad-spectrum balance of the most prized phytosterols
- Made with high-quality, vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Healthy lipid metabolism support
- CholestePure is a phytosterol complex derived from soybean oil. Each capsule contains (typically) 450 mg total phytosterols and (typically) 230 mg beta-sitosterol, 135 mg campesterol, 82 mg stigmasterol, 1.5 mg brassicasterol and 1.5 mg sitostanol.
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
- Hypoallergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.