Athletic Pure Pack
Athletic Pure Pack
Comprehensive daily packet providing core nutrients, fish oil, antioxidants, glutamine and energy cofactors including CoQ10
Athletic Pure Pack is designed to promote energy metabolism , muscle recovery , and immune function with a comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, fish oil, and other ingredients. Each pack includes activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, to support healthy red blood cell function. Vitamin C is included to support nitric oxide activity and immune function. L-Glutamine also supports immune function, as well as healthy muscle preservation. Trace minerals, including manganese and copper, support healthy connective tissue integrity. Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy cytokine balance. Creatine supports metabolic acid buffering, ATP synthesis and muscular adaptations to resistance and endurance training. Alpha lipoic acid is an antioxidant and cofactor that supports mitochondrial function and energy metabolism. Grape seed and superfruits contain polyphenols that may help to moderate oxidative stress during training.
Benefits & Features
- Vitamins and minerals in highly bioavailable forms
- Vitamin C to support nitric oxide activity and immune function
- Activated B vitamins, including Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate for healthy red blood cell function
- Trace minerals, including manganese and copper, for healthy connective tissue integrity
- Omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy cytokine balance
- 1,200 mg BCAA, 375 mg creatine monohydrate, 145 mg CoQ10 and 50 mg alpha lipoic acid to support metabolic acid buffering, ATP synthesis, and muscular adaptations to resistance and endurance training‡
- Grape seed and superfruits help to moderate oxidative stress during training
- 850 mg l-glutamine for healthy muscle preservation and immune function
- Convenient, once daily packet
- Supports energy metabolism, muscle recovery and immune function in athletes and physically active individuals‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 packet daily (9 capsules), with a meal.
Take with food.
If you have liver problems, consult your health professional before use.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin).
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.